Hospital Day 5

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Well it's Sunday morning and it feels a little strange to be in a hospital and not at church. However, I am committed to being here with Griffin throughout his recovery. I love him so much and it is great to see him start to recover and act more like himself. The first few days were filled with pain, confusion, and anger for our little man. Now he is starting to communicate again and interact a little more. I shot a quick video of him this morning that I thought I would share with you. Thanks again for all your prayers and support.



1 comments:

Katherine said...

oh john- love how griffin shut you down with the request for the wave, the hi, or even a smile. just more bubbles, please. bwahahaha- glad he is feeling more content and loving those bubbles.

 
hinger happenings