Good News!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today Griffin got his chest tubes out. This was huge. A vital part of the process of him coming home. Now we wait to get his blood levels regulated with the blood thinner.


There is a light at the end of this tunnel!

Both Amber and I are feeling the affects of being apart and the physical toll this is taking on each of us. For Amber, being 8 months pregnant, it has been difficult physically and emotionally and for me my body is starting to fatigue and fall apart.

On the other hand we are so thankful that things have gone so well. We know that there are so many children and families who have it far worse. Reflecting on that, helps keep everything in perspective.

Here are some videos and pictures of the day:

about to get his chest tube out

Our awesome surgeon taking the tubes out

little man with his mommy





1 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I will pray for Griffin.
I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

 
hinger happenings