Please Pray...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things have been stable for Griffin this past day so we have been very thankful for that. He is getting an x-ray on his lung tomorrow morning and we need it to come back clear. All the nurses seem to think that it sounds really good and should come back clear, but we just don't know. We need it to be clear so that it doesn't keep us from getting his surgery.

Also please pray for John he is feeling as though he is starting to get sick. His throat is really soar and he is starting to get stuffed up. Uhhh.... I don't know if I can handle the thought of John not being able to come to the hospital and he would be heartbroken if he couldn't come see Griffin. We have given him tons of things to take tonight before he went to bed and we just pray that God would heal his body by the morning.

I know that God is bigger than this both these situations and that is pretty much the only way I am handling them. To leave the hospital is almost unbearable but I know that Griffin is resting in God's arms. We just love him so much and can't wait for the day that we can hold him and bring him home. I just keep praying that i will remain faithful and put my trust and hope in him.

thank you to all that have been praying for our sweet baby boy. We will trying to keep updating as much as possible.

We love you all.

0 comments:

 
hinger happenings